Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear Boys

Today I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. You're growing too fast.

JJ you have all your teeth, including your 2 year molars. You climb everything, harass the dog, eat like there's no tomorrow, and rarely let me sit down. You are a joy. You are a challenge. And I'm loving every minute of it. Almost. :) I thought I'd have so much more time as you grew up, but I find myself constantly being the one to catch you, save the dog, feed you, and run to fix the things that might have just been been broken. I can hardly wait to channel your energy for good. Right now I'm just trying to keep up.

D you are the joy in my world. You are so kind loving. You're learning at an astonishing rate and you're vocabulary is exploding. You are becoming so independent, and although that makes for occasional standoffs between the two of us, I'm amazed at what a good kid you are. You want to please, you want to make others happy and it is a joy to be your mom.

I love my boys. They are as different as night and day, and yet I wouldn't change them for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment