Friday, September 9, 2011

Gooey Cake


So I'm a blog troller. I love to hang out on many a blog and dream about trying to do what they've done... or modifying it so that it would work in my world.

I'm also a huge lover of all things food. So when I saw this post by Homemade by Jill I had to make it.

I have to admit, at first I was hugely disappointed. I was thinking... BUTTER! Cream cheese! More BUTTER! How can this be a bad plan? (I made the un-pumpkin version.)

But I had a piece of it right after it came out of the oven and it was still hot. (Gooey cake... seems like something that is good hot... right?!?)

It's more like cheese cake... much better cold!

I'm now very glad I made it and eat it for breakfast...

It has eggs in it... two of them...

I guess now I think I'm a baker. :)

Go BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment